Eyes are precious
The gift of sight is sadly not something that all people are born with. It’s easy to forget how precious and amazing our eyes really are, so here’s a reminder:
- They’re our most highly developed sense organs
- They’re self-focusing, self-lubricating, self-cleansing and well protected
- They can adapt for bright or dim light
- They can focus far off or very near
- They’re so sensitive they can help the brain distinguish between images only 0.0024 millimetres apart
- Eyes communicate to others, by revealing our feelings and reflecting our well-being
You only get one pair – so look after them!
We know life can be busy, and keeping your eyes healthy can often be forgotten about. That’s where we can help, because we love taking care of eyes.