TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECOND PAIR 1/2 PRICE
- Customer must purchase at least two complete pairs of prescription glasses or sunglasses (frame and lenses) in a single transaction, and the discount is applied to the normal selling price of the least expensive pair(s) purchased.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit except a health fund discount on the first pair.
- The discount on the second pair and any additional pair cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or benefit (including health fund discounts).
- Health fund rebates are subject to a customer’s policy waiting periods, annual limits and level of extras covers. Health fund rebates can be claimed on first pair, second pair, and any additional pairs.
- The 50% off discount can be applied to a different prescription for the same customer, provided the pair is purchased in the same transaction, and is one of the least expensive of the pairs purchased.
- The 50% off discount cannot be applied to the following purchases: Third Party contracts, non-prescription glasses or sunglasses, value packages, kid’s packages, safety glasses, contact lenses, contact lens consultations, eye exams (incl. UWDRS, DRS AND OCT scan fees), eyewear protection insurance, lens only sales, and No Gap offers.
- Customers must have a valid optical prescription. Customers may be required to undergo an eye test at their own cost prior to claiming discount if prescription is not valid.