This discount offer can only be used with full-priced items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount (including health fund discount), sale item, rebate, or benefit other than a health fund rebate. Health fund rebates are subject to a customer’s policy waiting periods, annual limits, and level of extras covers. One discount per customer. Discount offer is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. Customers must have a valid optical prescription and may be required to undergo an eye exam at their own cost prior to purchase using this discount if their prescription is not valid. Offer excludes eye exams, eye exam technology, consultations, eyewear protection insurance, safety glasses, kids’ packages, value packages, sale items, and gift cards. Valid until 20 October 2019 in store.
Terms & Conditions Sunglasses Offer – $100 off prescription sunglasses
- $100 discount is off the normal selling price of a complete pair of prescription sunglasses valued at over $350 (applied to the final price of the complete pair including frame and lenses).
- Minimum spend of $350 required and complete pair must be purchased in one transaction.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit other than a health fund rebate.
- Offer excludes eye exams and eye exam technology, contact lens consultations, contact lenses, eyewear protection insurance, kids packages, safety glasses, value packages, Chanel and gift cards
- Offer valid until 10th November 2019.
- Offer available in-store only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 50% OFF 2ND PAIR
- Customer must purchase at least two complete pairs of prescription glasses or sunglasses (frame and lenses) in a single transaction, and the discount is applied to the normal selling price of the least expensive pair(s) purchased.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit except a health fund discount on the first pair.
- The 50% off second pair and any additional pair cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or benefit (including health fund discounts).
- Health fund rebates are subject to a customer’s policy waiting periods, annual limits and level of extras covers. Health fund rebates can be claimed on first pair, second pair, and any additional pairs.
- The 50% off discount can be applied to a different prescription for the same customer, provided the pair is purchased in the same transaction, and is one of the least expensive of the pairs purchased.
- The 50% off discount cannot be applied to the following purchases: Third Party contracts, non-prescription glasses or sunglasses, value packages, kid’s packages, safety glasses, contact lenses, contact lens consultations, eye exams (incl. UWDRS, DRS AND OCT scan fees), eyewear protection insurance, lens only sales, and No Gap offers.
- Customers must have a valid optical prescription. Customers may be required to undergo an eye test at their own cost prior to claiming discount if prescription is not valid.